6th Turkish Robotics Conference (ToRK 2021), will be organized as a live event by İzmir Institute of Technology on 26-28 July 2021. There will be no paper presentations in ToRK 2021. Calls for events such as workshops, PhD candidate presentations, academic project presentations and events for industry are announced at this page. ToRK 2021 call document is here (in Turkish).
1. Event title
2. Organizer info: name, affiliation, address, phone, e-mail address
3. Time (Sessions are for 1,5 or 2 hrs)
4. Abstract and (if exists) web page
5. Content: Program, list of invited speakers (if exists), expected participant profile and number of participants.
Two sessions for PhD candidate presentations and academic project (supported by TUBITAK, EU, etc.) presentations will be organized. PhD candidate presentations are organized for especially PhD students at an early stage of their thesis study.
At the last day of ToRK 2021 sectorial panels and a industry-university cooperation event will be organized. The specific topics for the panels are:
1) Education robots (simulators, haptic systems, etc.)
2) Industrial robots / cobots (human-robot interaction, robotic software, etc.)
3) Service robots (medical robots, social robotics, bio-inspired robots, search & rescue robots, etc.)
4) Unmanned vehicle platforms (legged locomotion, cluster robotics, marine robotics, aerial robots, unmanned vehicles, robot vision and sensing, robot operating systems, etc.)
The industry-related events will be organized by Teknopark İzmir (Registration form (in Turkish): https://tork2021.iyte.edu.tr/endustri-akademi-isbirligi-etkinligi-kayit-formu/
Also a student contest will be organized at the last day of ToRK 2021.